A BlurrInc OOTD

15:43




What I'm wearing

African Women Graphic tee- souvenir from Tanzania
White platform trainer- Car booted
Over sized Leather Jacket- Fathers


Friend: Hey Grandy You fancy being part of a photoshoot?
Me: Pftt ahah your funny
Friend: No i'm serious I'm starting a photography venture and would love if you could be apart of it
Me: Sayy what now?  Omg are you for real
Friend: Yeah so what do you say 
Me: Erm okay then if your sure I wont ruin all your pictures
...

That was the conversation that lead to these rather good looking photographs above (If I do say so myself). Aha ok basically my friend a few weeks ago out of the blue asked me If I could take part in a bit of modelling for a photography venture hes starting : BlurrInc. As you can see in the above conversion of utterance's I was rather shocked but as I have a rather Yolt* mentality about life I thought what could possibly go wrong. And if life was a movie directly after me saying that the screen would have flipped to me very, very, awkwardly standing in the middle of B'ham City Center on a Saturday morning with about a million people walking past being taken some pictures of! Yes I basically had the shock of my life when I learnt where we were going be shooting and nearly crapped myself from nervousness but luckily a few other lovely people had been roped into doing it too so It wasn't too nerve racks' -though the entire time I was praying to Jesus Christ my saviour that I saw NOBODY that I knew and my prayer was answered Hallelujah'

So this is a rather fancy OOTD with a little help from my friends at BlurrInc remember the name guys. Now please if you like the images (and even if you don't) show support by following BlurrInc's Tumblr and Instragram accounts and I actually will love you for ever!

Instagram : @Blurrinc
 

 I hope you loved the pictures doll's and I wish you all a super duper weekend! God bless xo


You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Great post! I'm glad I found your blog :) Your outfit's very cool too and the photos are beautiful!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos turned out amazing! Omg, I wish I just said yes now :( They look so professional and loving those tartan trousers, cough cough, they look very familiar! x
    www.gratsi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way you ruined those pictures, you look amazing...you're a natural model!
    I'm jealous!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos look so nice! thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm following you :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are amazing :) following you on bloglovin now :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pics!!! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such lovely photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos darling! I love everything about this post and I want to thank you for that lovely comment you left on my blog, I really appreciate it xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I really like your blog!! Nice photos, I just followed you!!
    I just started my blog, can you follow me back? Thank you !!

    www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!! :)

    http://misslaja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos. They are amazing

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow great photos!!! I love your blog:)
    would you like to follow eachother? following you already.
    www.oliemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! i love your style too! you look absolutely fantastic and you're such an inspiration!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Grande, just came across your blog after we both admired a pair of leather trousers on twoforone's blog - this is an amazing post - great photos! steph

    (@styleasta, http://www.pinterest.com/styleasta/)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos! I love your pants! ♥

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. really awesome photos! i love the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great post and great pictures

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such gorgeous photos!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool pics!
    Visit my blog if you have time, and let me know what you think about my latest outfit!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  20. PERFECT PIC ! X
    http://flydp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous!!!!
    theblackivory.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the looks on the pictures ! So nice !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I appreciate every single one! God bless

About Me

Flickr Images